An Easy Way to Change Your Smile
Have you heard about clear aligners, the latest trend in dentistry? Clear aligners for teeth are an innovative way to change your smile for the better. They are made up of clear plastic or acrylic. You don’t need to worry about the unattractiveness of metal brackets anymore. The painful orthodontic wire is a thing of the past! With these barely visible invisible aligners for adults and teens, you can easily enhance your confidence and self esteem.
Invisible aligners can solve most orthodontic problems, save a few. They can work for an overjet or overbite. They can help with crooked teeth or teeth with gaps in between them.
There’s a catch though:
These trays need to be worn at least 22 hours a day. Compliance is necessary.
Some advantages of invisible aligners are:
- They are clear and have a cosmetic advantage over other kinds of treatment.
- They are removable and easy to use.
- They are customized to fit each patient and do not cause any discomfort.
- They are minimally invasive and require no down time.
- They are even resistant to wear, tear and discoloration.
- They are easy to remove and hence easy to brush and clean.
- Treatment time is variable but not a hassle at all.
So, what should you expect before getting clear aligners?
Your dentist will take an impression of your teeth and send them to a lab to get your clear aligners made. Next, your dentist will call you for a visit to try them on for adjustments. Clear aligners are made in sets. This means that after certain intervals of time, you will need new ones as your teeth move to become aligned. The cost and length of treatment of invisible aligners will vary from patient to patient. To get the smile of your dreams, plan a visit with your dentist right away.